Help Outside Surgery Hours
Services for Young People
- The Morning after pill can be obtained from Boots pharmacy (market place Fakenham) between 8.30am -12.30pm and 1.30pm – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday. It is not available to young people under the age of 16 from Boots. Tel.01328 862019.
- The Coop pharmacy on Holt Road (next to Lidl) can offer the morning after pill free to people under the age of 19 and down to age 13 if needed. Their opening hours are Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday morning 9am-1pm. Tel. 01328 851944
- Fakenham Pharmacy are offering the morning after pill to all young people aged 13 and upwards.
- Their opening hours are 07.00-22.00 Mon-Friday, 08.00-22.00 Saturday and 08.00-1900 Sunday
- For access to help at any other times you can contact Out of Hours services by ringing the Fakenham Surgery number 01328 851321
Can I self refer to other services?
Yes, all you need to do is ring the telephone numbers below: